Does your company sell hardware, lumber, trusses, or other miscellaneous building materials to homeowners, contractors, sub-contractors, in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, or Oklahoma? If so, your company's membership level in CSA would be classified as a dealer member.
As a dealer member, your company benefits from CSA membership in the following ways:
- Access to CSA's staff of specialists
- Complimentary OSHA and DOT audits
- HR Toolkit, DOT, & Safety Resources
- Monthly communication that focuses on industry news and matters related to all facets of business
- Workers comp insurance that pays back dividends (Available to GA members only)
- Multiple networking opportunities throughout the year to meet/learn from fellow dealers
- CSA Conference & Tradeshow
- Foundation LMS (online learning)
- OSHA 10 hour/30 hour certification workshops
- Safety-In-A-Box training resources
- Specialty workshops (building material take-off, sales workshops, etc.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (PROVIDED FOR NOMINAL FEES)
- Building Material Operations Comparison Program-- a comprehensive review of expenses and a salary survey in one tool!
- Forklift & You Training Program
- Roundtables-- These committed learning groups meet either once annually (in the spring) or twice annually (in both the spring and fall) depending on the roundtable. These groups include:
- Truss Manufacturers
- Store Managers
- Next Generation
So, are you ready to grow your business and take advantage of the benefits of being a CSA member?
CLICK HERE to Join as Dealer Member