Does your company sell hardware, lumber, trusses or other miscellaneous building materials to homeowners, contractors, sub-contractors, in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana or Mississippi? If so, your company's membership level in CSA would be classified as a dealer member.
As a dealer member, your company benefits from CSA membership in the following ways:
- Workers comp insurance that pays back dividends (Available to GA members only)
- Affordable and quality health care plans (Available to AL & GA members only)
- Access to CSA's staff of specialists
- Complimentary OSHA and DOT audits
- Weekly, and bi-weekly communication that focuses on industry news and matters related to all facets of business
On a local level, CSA represents and supports members in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi. As a dealer member of CSA, a portion of your company's dues goes to the National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA). This provies you with national representation for industry issues.
- Annual Meeting (held each fall)
- Best Practices Webinars
- OSHA 10 hour/30 hour certification workshops
- Safety-In-A-Box training resources
- Specialty workshops (building material take-off, blueprint reading, etc.)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (PROVIDED FOR NOMINAL FEES)
- Building Material Operations Comparison Program
- a comprehensive review of expenses and a salary survey in one tool!
- Forklift & You Training Program
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- CSA has fourteen roundtables that include six LBM roundtables, two truss roundtables, three store manager roundtables, one legacy roundtable and two next generation roundtables. Roundtables meet in the spring and fall.
Interested in membership? CLICK HERE to access the dealer application form. To view or download a dealer member brochure, CLICK HERE.