Associate members (companies who provide goods or services to dealers) receive access to dealers through membership in CSA. As an associate member of CSA, your company receives the following:
- Mailing list for member companies (provided as needed in any format requested.)
- Listing in CSA's Membership Directory (including link to company website)
CSA's Membership Directory is accessed online at any time and includes the most current contact information for members. As an associate member, you can further brand your company by purchasing an ad that can be changed on a monthly basis to promote different products/services that your company has to offer. Ads can be linked to web pages on your company's website and can also include feature videos.
Marketing through all of CSA's communication channels that include:
- Email Blast - Promotes CSA's event/programs on an as-needed basis
- Facts Blast- Weekly one-page communication sent to members via email and fax
- Facebook - Articles are posted daily on a variety of business and industry topics
- Framework - CSA's bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Snail Mail - Sent as needed for various CSA promotions, events, etc.
- Opportunity to present a Best Practices Webinar
- What does your company do well? How can retail dealers learn from you? Identify a topic that dealers want to learn more about and present it in a webinar format. CSA hosts, facilities and promotes the webinars to CSA and ferderated associations throughout the US.
The above services are included in your company's annual associate membership. In addition to these benefits, associate members have an opportunity to participate in:
- CSA's Annual Conference and Trade Show
- Next Generation Group Meetings
- Roundtable Sponsorships
- Special Event Sponsorships
- Best Practices Webinars
To learn more about what CSA has to offer your company, download an associate application. To access the application online, click here.